Rugby Ontario Club Membership
Deadline to Submit Forms - Jan. 31, 2015
Each year, Ontario rugby clubs are required to apply for / renew their membership to Rugby Ontario. The cost of membership is set at the Rugby Ontario Annual General Meeting, and in 2015, the total membership fee is $150.00. The $150.00 amount consists of the $50.00 Rugby Ontario membership fee, and the $100.00 D&O Insurance policy fee that Rugby Ontario collects and pays to Rugby Canada. The $100.00 D&O fee will be refunded to Clubs if all of their club executive members are registered in other roles within the Club for the 2015 season, which begins on May 1, 2015.
In order for a club's membership to be renewed for the upcoming season, each club must complete the 2015 Club Membership Renewal Form, and submit it to the Rugby Ontario office with either a cheque for $150.00, or a valid credit card number.
Clubs who become a member of Rugby Ontario area are afforded (but not limited to) the following benefits:
- Access to the Rugby Ontario/Rugby Canada online registration program
- Access to the Rugby Canada insurance program
- Access to the Rugby Ontario/Branch Union leagues
- Access to Rugby Ontario-certified referees
- Access to the National Coaching Certification Program
- Ability to vote at Rugby Ontario General Meetings
Rugby Ontario Club membership is a yearly membership that comes into effect the date the form and payment are received in the Rugby Ontario office. Club membership expires annually on Dec. 31.
2015 Club Membership Renewal Form
New Club Membership Application Form
National Member Management & Registration Provider
Deadline for Club Setup - Jan. 31, 2015
As announced at the Rugby Ontario AGM December 7th 2014, Rugby Canada has secured a new National Member Management and Registration provider, Sport Ngin. All clubs are required to initiate the set up process with Sport Ngin for the 2015 season.
Sport Ngin Club Setup Process:
1. Submit Club Setup Application: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=1zrjD—XVL8i7baSjfmvmA
2. Submit High Resolution (.jpeg or equivalent) Logo to Neil MacDougall at Rugby Canada - email@example.com
3. Information is shared with Sport Ngin Registration Team
4. Education and training to be booked with Sport Ngin
January 31, 2015: Final deadline - A $150 fine will be levied by Sport Ngin towards Rugby Canada for any club setup past this date. This penalty is imposed by Sport Ngin on Rugby Canada and is for the cost of additional support and setup time. Rugby Canada will be passing this fine onto the club.
Sport Ngin Registration Welcome Kit: