Ontario Senior Men’s Developmental Program
The Rugby Ontario High Performance Program is pleased to announce the new structure and schedule for the Ontario Senior Men’s Developmental Program.
- To provide an elite development opportunity for Rugby Ontario Men that bridges the gap between the U19 Blues and the Toronto Arrows/Canadian National Senior Men’s Program.
- To represent Rugby Ontario at the Eastern Canadian Sr. Men’s Rugby Championships (Halifax).
Who is Eligible?
- This is a developmental team that will be focusing on players who have the potential to play rugby at the next level. (Toronto Arrows/Canadian National Senior Men’s Team) All players will be participating in the Rugby Ontario Senior Leagues and be in good standing. The focus will be U-25 (with exceptions).
- Elite Ontario University and College Players would be encouraged to participate.
*2019 Coaching Staff:
Head Coach: Phil Murphy
Assistant Coaches: Les Gilson and Ian McLeod
Manager: John Watkins
*Management Team is on a One-year appointment as future structure is determined. These positions will be posted in the future once template has been established.
- Player ID Sessions: $50 (3 sessions)
- 24 Man Squad-$400
- Player Kit (Shorts, Socks and T-Shirt)
- Practice and Exhibition Game in Ontario
- 2 Games vs. EORU and Quebec
- Flight, Transportation, Accommodation and Meals while in Halifax
If you are interested in putting your hand up for a place on the 2019 squad, please complete the attached link before Friday, April 5th.
Sr. Men Tryout Registration