Senior Women’s Head Coach
The Mississauga Blues are looking for a coach for their Senior Women’s program.
The senior women’s team currently competes in the Toronto Rugby Union (TRU) and has players ranging from beginner, varsity and provincial.
The season runs from April to mid-August and training takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm. Games are typically on Saturday or Friday night.
– Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
– Experience working with senior rugby teams
– Knowledge and understanding of the development of the team and individual performance
– Strong communication skills
– Able to work in fast paced and flexible environments
– Positive, enthusiastic and a good planner
Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org