With files from Upright Rugby Canada Communications
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Upright Rugby Canada has announced the dates, locations and registration information for their upcoming summer camp season. Their camps run in the month of July and are located in Oakville, Ontario and Aurora, Ontario.
ALL GIRLS CAMP: July 2-6, 2018 - Appleby College (Oakville)
CO-ED CAMP: July 16-20, 2018 - St. Andrew's College (Aurora)
All associated costs include five days, four nights lodging in clean, safe, secure campus dormitories. Healthy, well-balanced meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day with dietary options for those with specific dietary needs as provided by campus food services. Transportation options are available for those traveling from out of province of from out of town. All participants receive a t-shirt, two-sided training singlet, as well as an option to purchase hoodies, and custom Upright Rugby Canada bucket hats! Test yourself in an athlete Combine as provided by XCEL Sports Testing. And most importantly, PLAY, LEARN, GROW.
We strive to ensure all athletes are engaged in an optimal learning environment:
- Benefit from top-level coaches from the best programs from across Ontario and Canada
- Work together in small-groups with optimal coach:player ratios
- Live, eat, sleep, breathe rugby while staying and training at first-class facilities
- Take advantage of training and working with like-minded athletes
- Participate in a testing Combine and compare your results against the rest of Canada
- Guest coaching appearances from Rugby Canada coaches and players
Have more than one child interested in participating? Take advantage of our 'Siblings Discount'! Save 10% on second child and 20% on third child.