Ontario Sr. Blues Tryout Information
March 22nd, 2019
Senior Blues Women
- Great first try-out session for the Ontario Senior Women's Program. Over 50 eligible Senior Women (U19 and over) attended the Eastern Ontario (Ottawa University) and Western Ontario (Whitby Dome) sessions.
- Next Try-out: Sunday March 31st
Eastern Ontario: Russell Township Sports Dome: 2pm to 5 pm
Western Ontario: University of Guelph: 11am to 2 pm
Senior Blues Men's Developmental Program
- Sunday April 7th: Talent ID Session for all potential players U-25 (w/ exceptions)
Oshawa Civic Field (Turf #5): 10am to 1 pm.
- Sessions #2 (April 14th) and #3 (April 28th) York University
- $50 try-out fee for all three sessions.
ABOUT THE ONTARIO BLUES
The Ontario Blues program is the high performance representative program for male and female rugby players in Ontario. Rugby Ontario is represented at the provincial level by the Ontario Blues. The program includes representative teams from Under-15 to Senior in both Women’s and Men’s Fifteens and Under-18 Men's and Women's Sevens. Specifically, the program is designed to develop and showcase rugby players for Canadian representative national teams.
ABOUT RUGBY ONTARIO
Rugby Ontario is the provincial sports governing body responsible for the organization of rugby in Ontario. Our mission is to establish a stronger identity for rugby in Ontario by promoting the sport’s core values and by fostering a culture of inclusiveness and excellence on and off the field of play.
To learn more, visit http://www.rugbyontario.com/
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Communications and Marketing Coordinator - Rugby Ontario
647-560-4790 x 1006
Rugby Ontario High Performance Staff
High Performance Coordinator
647-560-4790 x 1004
High Performance Manager
647-560-4790 x 1002