UPCOMING STRATEGIC PLANNING ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS
April 26th and 27th, 2021 | 7:00 PM ET
Via Zoom Webinar (Register Below)
Rugby Ontario will be facilitating a series of town hall-style engagement sessions to collect input and feedback to support the development of the organization’s next strategic plan. The organization is undertaking a robust and comprehensive process involving extensive consultation and engagement in the community. We value input from all stakeholders, including club leadership, players, coaches, match officials, volunteers and parents. Rugby Ontario invites community stakeholders representing its Member Clubs, Branches and other participants to be involved in the Rugby Ontario Strategic Planning Town Halls. An overview of the purpose and outcomes of this forum is below:
The Rugby Ontario Strategic Planning Town Hall engagement sessions will take place via Zoom Webinar and will be a combination of facilitated discussion and Q&A.
Purpose of Engagement Session
- To create an environment for active community engagement to solicit stakeholder perspective and feedback.
- To facilitate a ‘macro’ analysis of elements of the Strategic Planning Community Outreach Survey.
- To listen to the membership about their vision for the future of Rugby in Ontario.
Composition of Participants
The Town Hall will be co-hosted by a member of Rugby Ontario’s Board of Directors and the Branch Union President(s) for each regional town hall. It is intended that participants will include stakeholders representing a variety of interests and functions within the rugby community, including:
- Club Representatives (executive members and administrators
- Branch Representatives
- Community Coaches (grassroots and high performance)
- Match Officials
- Volunteers & parents
- Minor, junior and senior league / competition convenors
- Rugby participants (all levels)
By participating in the Strategic Planning Town Hall process, participants will:
- Provide input to help inform Rugby Ontario’s planning and to ensure relevant representation of community perspective within the next Strategic Plan.
- Assist in determining the priorities for the strategic direction of the organization.
- Understand the unique needs, perspectives and expectations of all members across all segments.
Register in advance to attend these webinars:
Date: Monday, April 26th, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM ET
Region: TRU Clubs
Date: Tuesday, April 27th, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM ET
Region: EORU, NRU and SWRU Clubs
If you are unable to attend the designated date for your region, please feel free to sign up for the alternative option. For a list of Member Clubs by Branch Union region, please visit the Rugby Ontario website: https://www.rugbyontario.com/content_page/10016022/
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Myles Spencer, CEO of Rugby Ontario (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you in advance for your support and participation in this initiative.
ABOUT RUGBY ONTARIO
Rugby Ontario is the provincial sports governing body responsible for the organization of rugby in Ontario. Our mission is to establish a stronger identity for rugby in Ontario by promoting the sport’s core values and by fostering a culture of inclusiveness and excellence on and off the field of play.
To learn more, visit https://www.rugbyontario.com/