Club Membership Registration
Rugby Ontario Club Membership
Deadline to Submit Forms - Jan. 30, 2017
Each year, Ontario rugby clubs are required to apply for / renew their membership to Rugby Ontario. The cost of membership is set at the Rugby Ontario Annual General Meeting, and in 2017, the total membership fee is $150.00. The $150.00 amount consists of the $50.00 Rugby Ontario membership fee, and the $100.00 D&O Insurance policy fee that Rugby Ontario collects and pays to Rugby Canada. The $100.00 D&O fee will be refunded to Clubs if all of their club executive members are registered in other roles within the Club for the 2017 season.
In order for a club's membership to be renewed for the upcoming season, each club must complete the 2016 Club Membership Renewal Form, and submit it to the Rugby Ontario office with either a cheque for $150.00, or a valid credit card number.
Clubs who become a member of Rugby Ontario area are afforded (but not limited to) the following benefits:
- Access to the Rugby Ontario/Rugby Canada online registration program
- Access to the Rugby Canada insurance program
- Access to the Rugby Ontario/Branch Union leagues
- Access to Rugby Ontario-certified referees
- Access to the National Coaching Certification Program
- Ability to vote at Rugby Ontario General Meetings
Rugby Ontario Club membership is a yearly membership that comes into effect the date the form and payment are received in the Rugby Ontario office. Club membership expires annually on Dec. 31.